- We know we need a mobile solution but where do we start?
- What do we want from mobile and how does it tie into our traditional business?
- How much should we spend for a mobile solution that fits with our business model?
- Should we build a native app or use mobile web?
- Should we care about anything besides iOS?
- Do we need a highly customized solution or can we use a platform or Do-It-Yourself offering?
- How do we monetize in mobile? Ads? Subscriptions? Paid Downloads?
- Our app looked great six months ago but now it looks dated… should we start from scratch?
Regan Fletcher has over 10 years of digital experience in sales and business development. He’s worked with publishers of all shapes and sizes, ranging from international sports broadcasters to niche magazines and almost everything in between. Mobile Media Blueprint was born when a former client asked for his help on re-launching its apps. They had become somewhat stale and had limited distribution. They needed help selecting a new developer and deciding if they should extend to additional device platforms. In their questions, Regan recognized questions he had been asked again and again during his time at Intel and Polar Mobile, so he started Mobile Media Blueprint to provide well-rounded, unbiased strategic guidance.
regan*mmblue.com (415) 608-3293